Bolognia Fried Rice
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 pc onion
- 5-6 slices bologna (thinly sliced into strips)
- 3 cloves garlic (peeled, minced)
- 1 spring onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 cups leftover cooked white rice
- 5 packets soy sauce
- 2 packets hot sauce
- 2 packets Chinese mustard
- 1/2 bunch cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Parsley for garnish
- Heat a tablespoon or so of oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chopped onion, and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions begin to soften. Next, add the sweet corn, and cook for 2 to 3 more minutes. Finally, add the ring bologna and cook for 2 more minutes, until meat begins to brown.
- Remove these ingredients from the pan and set aside on a plate. Clean out the pan, and heat another tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat. Add cold or frozen rice, and cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes, until rice browns.
- Move some of the rice aside, add a drizzle of oil, and add the egg to the pan. Stir to scramble the egg, and then mix it in with the rice mixture.
- Add the ring bologna mixture to the rice. Stir in soy sauce, garlic powder and salt. Add more of any spice, if desired. Top with chopped parsley and serve.