California Roll Sushi Bowls
- seasoned sushi rice (which really is so easy to make by the way)
- crab meat (real or imitation either works)
- nori (which is just that seaweed which sushi is wrapped in)
- sesame seeds
- sriracha mayo
- Rinse and cook rice.
- Heat vinegar with sugar and salt then toss with rice.
- Mix mayo and sriracha.
- In a bowl toss crab, cucumber, carrots, nori, ginger and avocado.
- Mix soy and vinegar.
- Layer rice and crab mixture among serving bowls, top with soy vinegar mixture and mayo mixture.
Credit: Cooking Classy