Chicken Arroz Caldo
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 kg of chicken wings split and tips removed
- 1 tbsp fish sauce for taste
- 5 and 1/4 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup glutinous rice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 green spring onion, chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Saute the garlic, onion and garlic, cook for 4-5 minutes or until light brown and fragrant.
- Add the chicken wings, saute and cook while stirring.
- Add the fish sauce, cover the pan and cook for 2 minutes
- Add the chicken broth and rice, stir and bring to boil.
- Cover the pan and let the rice cook for 10 minutes, with occasional stirring.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Once the rice is cooked, remove from heat
- Garnish with green onions, serve with lemon slices.