3 tbsp vegetable oil
2 pcs egg, beaten
2 pcs boneless and skinless chicken thigh, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 pc onion, chopped
¾ cup drained pineapple tidbits
2 tbsp soy souce
4 cups day old rice
salt and pepper
2 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp sliced spring onion
- Cook beaten egg in 1 tbsp of oil until barely set.
- Remove and set aside.
- Sauté chicken in oil.
- Push on the side and add garlic, onion and pineapple tidbits and soy sauce.
- Add rice and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour 2 tbsp of water on the side and gently fluff until steaming hot
- Add scrambled egg, sesame oil and spring onion.
- Transfer on a serving plate and serve.
Total Fats 13.4375 grams
Proteins 39.0581 grams
Total Carbs 85.6504 grams