Herb & Lemon Rice
- 1 cup rice rinsed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- zest of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups stock (chicken or vegetable)
- juice of half a lemon (after cooking)
Super Easy Instructions!
- Wash and rinse the rice as usual.
- In a rice cooker, combine all ingredients (except for the juice of half a lemon)
- Instead of water that you normally use when cooking rice, use the 2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- Bring to a boil and simmer as usual
- Serve with juice of half a lemon