- 1 1/4 cups rice
- 1 medium head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cups leftover honey garlic chicken, plus extra sauce
- sliced green onions
- chopped peanuts (optional)
- chopped parsley
- red pepper flakes
- Cook rice as is
- Steam broccoli until fork tender, about 7-8 minutes.
- Reheat leftover chicken and sauce in the microwave.
- Divide the cooked rice and broccoli among four bowls then add 1/2 cup honey garlic chicken to each bowl.
- Drizzle any extra sauce over the entire bowl.
- Serve hot with desired toppings and enjoy!
Total Fat: 6g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Trans Fat: 0g
Unsaturated Fat: 4g
Credit: Family Food on the Table