2 tbsp vegetable oil
4 pcs garlic longganisa, crumbled
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 pc onion, chopped
2 pcs tomatoes, chopped
2 pcs egg, beaten
4 cups cooked rice
salt and pepper
1 tbsp sliced spring onion
- Sauté longganisa in oil until golden brown.
- Push on the side and sauté garlic, onion and tomato.
- Push on the side and pour egg. Stir and cook until barely set.
- Add rice and season with salt & pepper.
- Pour 2 tbsp of water on the side and gently fluff until steaming hot.
- Stir in spring onion.
- Transfer on a serving plate and serve.
Total fats (g) - 23.47 Grams
Proteins (g) - 12.9311 Grams
Total Carbs (g) - 45.5407 Grams
Photo Credit to: willflyforfood.net