- 3 cups of uncooked white rice
- 3 pouches (2.5 oz. each) Bumble Bee albacore tuna in water
- 1 cucumber or your favorite seasonal vegetable, sliced
- salt and pepper
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- Wash rice 3 times before cooking it. Cook it as is.
- Skin and slice your cucumber and set aside.
- In a bowl, add tuna, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder, mix together.
- Taste and add seasoning to suit your preference. After each addition of seasoning, mix again with your fork.
- After rice is cooked, spoon into bowls or a large serving dish.
- Add cucumbers on top or the rice.
- Finish with tuna on top of the cucumbers.