Vegetable Rice Bowl
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 120g pack Tenderstem broccoli tips (optional)
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
- 160g pack marinated tofu pieces
- 2 x 250g pouches microwave rice
- 200g frozen peas
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2.5cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Heat the oil in a wok. Add the broccoli and pepper and stir-fry, over a high heat, for 3 mins.
- Add the tofu and cook for 1-2 mins, until crisp.
- Add the rice and stir-fry for 4 mins.
- Add in the peas and cook for a further 2-3 mins.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Mix the chilli, garlic, ginger, tamari, sweet chilli sauce and vinegar in a bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the rice mixture and toss until coated and warmed through.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and spring onions. Serve.